- Strawberries: 1/2 cup (washed and cut into halves)
- Orange: 3 grains (peeled and diced)
- Berries: 1/2 cup (washed)
- Kiwi: 4 grains (washed and cut into cubes)
- Apples: 4 grains (washed and cut into cubes)
- Honey: 2 tbsp (white)
- Yogurt milk: 200 g (skimmed)
How to prepare
Place the pieces of strawberries, oranges, berries, kiwi and apples in a large bowl.
Add the white honey and mix well with the fruits and then bring the pot into the fridge for about two hours.
Remove the bowl from the fridge and then take the fruit juice, which is placed in another small bowl.
Place the yogurt over the juice and mix well to get the sauce to pour it over the fruit.
Bring the yogurt fruit salad into the fridge for a while and serve cold.