- Pasta: Bottle (brown)
- Onions: 1 grain (chopped)
- Garlic: 2 cloves (chopped)
- Olive oil: 1 tablespoon
- Butter: A tablespoon
- Salt: half a teaspoon
- Black pepper: 1/4 teaspoon
- Cream: Cup (liquid/light)
- Parmesan cheese: 2 tbsp (grated)
How to prepare
Boil the pasta according to the instructions on the package and drain and wash with cold water and set aside.
Heat oil and butter in a frying pan over medium heat.
Add onion, garlic and heart for 5 minutes.
My heart then add the cream and let it boil.
Add salt and pepper and then stir.
Add the boiled pasta and mix the ingredients.
Serve hot with grated Parmesan cheese.